How to plant and care for your new jungle
1. Planting: Make sure you dig hole twice the size of rootball or pot. Always backfill with clean soil with no rocks. Water in plant thoroughly to avoid air pockets in soil.
2. Plant Height: Always make sure the top of root ball is slightly higher than ground level. You never want plant sitting in standing water.
3. Water: Make sure the plant gets water daily for two weeks to a month. Either through existing irrigation or water hose. This is key for survival.
1. Always try to keep rootball of plant intact when planting. This is the heart of the plant
2. Do not fertilize plant right away. Let the plant root in naturally for 2 weeks to a month.
3. Water is very important!! Just like us humans plants need water to survive. Water twice a day for two weeks.